You’ve probably noticed if you have taken a look through the SavantX website that our tagline is “Search, Discover, and Analyze.” While this seems pretty straightforward and is something that nearly all of us do when we complete a simple Google search, with SavantX these three terms take on a completely different meaning and go deeper into the data than any other search solution. Here is the SavantX approach to Search, Discover, and Analyze.
Clients need to find their documents in three different search modes.
1. Needle in the haystack
2. Set of related documents: 3 to say 100
3. Analyze a large set of homogeneous passages
Searches can return very large data sets.
1. How to guide users to better search terms
2. How to summarize the contents of the return set
3. Quickly allow access to homogeneous subsets of the search returns
How to extract information from homogeneous passage sets.
1. Time plots
How Does SavantX Work?
SavantX can access millions of records across many datasets and returns results in just a few seconds. With a user-customizable dashboard that can be tailored to each customer’s needs, SavantX offers a powerful predictive analytics software solution that harnesses the power of all data types through its single data store/index. Rapidly produced results can be actively navigated to discover relationships and insights between data that would otherwise be completely missed.
We hear it all too often. A utility company has a massive overload of data, is unsure of how to structure it to find the needed information within the organization and has implemented a variety of ‘supposed solutions’ only to be let down by the results. Key decision makers become frustrated and start to believe that there is ‘no real solution that exists.’ Additionally, to add fuel to the fire many key personnel are approaching retirement age and newer hires don’t have the vast knowledge that those working in the industry for many years do. This emerging problem of knowledge transfer is a common thread throughout many organizations and something that should be addressed now before it comes down to searching for a document and being unable to find it.
There are three key reasons that we have seen on why utilities put off data discovery:
1. Barriers of centralizing the data into one location- Data resides across many databases, and an organization has no idea on where to begin to gather the data in one central location.
2. Costs associated with finding and implementing a solution- Some solutions provide some sticker shock yet with the right solution the costs involved with the solution should far be outweighed by the value it provides. From less down time for a nuclear power plant to higher levels of safety, these metrics are almost priceless.
3. The data is predominately unstructured, and no one solution has been found to address a fully capable search solution- Technology solutions have fallen short in dealing with all of the different types of data (think unstructured, semi-structured and structured). SavantX just doesn’t work with one type of data; it works with ALL types of data!
Investing in a data team isn’t necessary with SavantX, anyone can easily find virtually any document and the passages of interests within the document. Data discovery is now something that can be addressed today instead of putting it off in hopes that the right solution will come along one day… Look no further, the solution is here. It’s called SavantX.Learn More