Position: Programmer & Web Developer
SavantX is looking to add an experienced web developer to our team. Savant is deployed to the end-user via web browser which makes this position a critical one. Qualified candidates for this position will have a sense of creativity that matches their technical proficiency. User experience, user interface, access, delivery speeds and security control will be some of the areas you help to bring optimization to. Savant currently has a web interface hosted by Microsoft IIS but will be transiting to Ubuntu and running Apache Tomcat.
• Design and implement a web interface for our product
• Develop and maintain a clean and efficient web code-base
• Collaborate with our programmers, artists, and clients to optimize the presentation (and experience) of Savant
• 2+ years of real-world web application development
• Highly motivated with excellent communication skills
• Extensive experience with Tomcat
• Mongo DB, CUDA-C, JAVA, Linux/Ubuntu experience desirable
• Programming experience in Mathematica desirable
Full-time on site preferred (San Luis Obispo)
Compensation: Based on Experience
Who We Are:
SavantX, Inc. is focused on solving real-world problems through our enterprise level Discovery Analytics software. SavantX separates itself from other predicative analytics by solving problems in higher dimensional space using our custom built Artificial Intelligence. Current application of the technology includes helping the nuclear energy market solve their intractable problem of turning millions of records across many datasets into critical insights to increase safety and efficiency.
How to Apply:
Submit your current resume as well as a link to a portfolio of any websites or work you’ve done on the Contact page of SavantX.com.